Walsh's Home Health Care
69th Birthday Flyer!
(September 3rd to September 26th)
Home Health Care Specialist
Not just a job but come be part of a family
We started in 1952 and continue to be a family-owned pharmacy in Arthur & Mount Forest that has expanded our business into home health care, Walsh’s Health & Lifestyle Centre.
Our team provides consultations on a wide range of products such as braces, mobility aids, bathroom safety equipment etc., compression, rentals, installation, and delivery.
We are equal opportunity employer seeking an individual who isn’t just looking for a job but wanting to be part of a family. Our family is seeking an individual who is motivated, and willing to help continue the growth of our strong relationship with the community and customers.
- This can be a Full-Time or Part-Time position based on your availability
- Competitive wages based on experience and benefits
- This person needs to have strong time management skills, be creative and have solid interpersonal skills to assist all customers with their personal needs
- Willingness to learn about our products we offer in house/online training on our products and procedures
- Good computer skills and attention to details
- Previous customer service experience
- Health care experience definite asset, but not necessary as we are willing to train the right person
- Provide consultation to new and existing customers on the types and application of equipment and services
- Confidentiality with customers regarding assistance with financial approvals with various funding and government agencies
- Comply with all policies and procedures
If this sounds like YOU! send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We appreciate everyone’s interest, but only those being considered will be contacted)